We believe in a hands on approach. Our investment and operation teams work with management to tailor an action plan based upon the unique needs of each company and look to utilize our experience and relationships to drive transformational change.
We invest in Technology, Industrials and Business Services companies in the lower middle market that provide what we believe to be mission-critical products or services. We seek to partner with world-class management teams to drive operational improvements while accelerating long-term growth.
- Lower middle market companies in the Technology, Industrials and Business Services sectors
- Control investments with approximately $5-$25 million of EBITDA
- Family or individual owned businesses and corporate divestitures
- Value creation opportunities through strategic investments and an operationally focused strategy
Note: Members of the Gallant Operations Advisors Group generally provide operational due diligence for prospective and consummated transactions, as well as assist with post-closing operating initiatives for portfolio companies. Gallant Operations Advisors Group members are consultants that may be retained as independent contractors or employed by Gallant or its affiliates.
* Investment Criteria are provided for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change.