What are Cookies?
A cookie is a standard website feature. It is a text-only string of information that the Website transfers to your browser so that the Website can recognize your computer when you revisit and remember certain information about your prior visits to the Website (e.g., pages visited, menu preferences, time and date of visits, etc.), as well as information about the way in which you accessed the Website (e.g., IP address, browser type, hardware type, etc.).
- Provide for necessary Website functionality.
- Remember you the next time you visit the Website.
- Allow you to browse the Website more efficiently and according to your preferences.
- Count visits and traffic sources to analyze page popularity and overall Website performance.
- Improve the Website and overall user experience.
- Provide for security.
How Do I Disable Cookies?
You can control or disable cookies in several ways, including deleting them on your computer or mobile device, or changing the settings on your browser to stop receiving cookies or stop storing cookies. Please see the instructions for your particular browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox) for more information regarding how to change such cookie settings. Note, however, that if you delete, block or disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or use the full functionality of the Website.